After a sumptuous breakfast, lounge on the patio surrounded by gardens, under ancient maple trees, or snuggle by the fireplace while you choose which activity to do first. Of course you may never leave. If you are planning to be married in this area, check out Cobb Hill Estates in Harrisville for a spectacular wedding venue.
- Dine at one of the many terrific restaurants in the area.
- Go antiquing
- Massage Therapist Studio at the Harrisvile Inn
- Stroll around historic Harrisville village, reputed to be the most photographed village in New England.
- Walk on miles of trails. Our property borders the town’s rail trail.
- Hike the 50-mile Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway www.msgtc.org
- Hike up Mount Monadnock which is the most climbed mountain in the world (or just view it from the front porch).
- Swim, fish, canoe or kayak in one of the town’s 8 lakes.
- View spectacular foliage
- Attend fairs and festivals which abound this time of year
- Cross country ski or snowshoe from the door step
- Skate on nearby lakes
- Downhill skiing is a half hour away
- Visit one of the many sugarhouses in the region to see maple sap turned into delectable maple syrup