Looking for something to do?
Harrisville lies midway between Peterborough to the East and Keene to the West, Hancock to the North and Jaffrey to the South. The Harrisville Inn is centrally located to take advantage of all that the Monadnock Region has to offer.
Enjoy the region during any season.
- Visit Harrisville Designs, Shaker Style Furniture, Chesham Depot Antiques, Brown Bakery, and The Harrisville General Store right in Harrisville.
- Summer Theater an the Peterborough Players, www.peterboroughplayers.org or the Colonial Theater in Keene www.thecolonial.org.
- Concerts at Monadnock Music, www.MonadnockMusic.org, or Peterborough Folk Music, Spinning Room in the Granite Mill, Harrisville pfmsconcerts.org, and Apple Hill Center for Chamber Music, www.applehill.org contact at email@example.com
- Cheshire County Fair and Many, many more www.nhfairs.com
- Granite Gorge Ski Area, Crotchet Mountain Ski Area, Pat’s Peak
- We are minutes from Friendly Farm, the Dublin School and Yankee Magazine in Dublin
- Lyceum lecture series at the Unitarian church in Peterborough
- McDowell Art Colony, Peterborough
- Stonewall Farm, Keene
- Fryes Measure Mill, Wilton
- The Harris Center for Conservation Education in Hancock (miles of hiking trails)
- Mariposa Museum, Peterborough
- Parker’s Maple Barn
- Pickety’s Place in Mason, NH
- Sharon Arts Center
- Cathedral of the Pines, Rindge
- Arts & Art Tours
- Fairs & Festivals
This is only a sampling of the local activities. Keene and Peterborough offer shops and pubs, restaurants and other interesting attractions.
Take time to visit New Hampshire Wine & Cheese Trails, NH Ice Cream Trail, and Covered Bridges in the area and Farms.